Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday | Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming book release that I'm looking forward to. This week I'm sharing with you the first book in the Alpha's Heart series, Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel. This book is set to be released on August 11th, 2015.


Grace is a bounty hunter who wants to be taken seriously, but her boss refuses to believe that a woman can bring down a dangerous criminal. She finally gets a chance to prove herself when she's given the case of a lifetime: capture Raide Knox and bring him to justice.

Raide is a dangerous fugitive on the run...and the sexiest man Grace has ever met. Catching Raide won't be easy. He's not the kind of man to go down without a fight. Raide is more intense and frustrating than any man she's ever had to deal with, and the instantaneous attraction that sparks between them is undeniable. One thing is for sure...it's going to be a case they will never forget.

**Hard To Fight is a full-length standalone romance with a HEA**

***

Why am I looking forward to Hard to Fight?

1.) The story sounds amazing. A female bounty hunter trying to bring in a man wanted for murder, but falling in love with him? Sounds interesting, indeed.

2.) I've read some of Bella Jewel's other books, and they were pretty good. So of course, I'm going to give her new book a shot.

3.) Hard to Fight already has great reviews coming in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates