Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#ContRom2016 | Ten Most Anticipated Romances for the First Half of 2016

The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Gone With the Words and Love at First Page! The goal is to read as many Contemporary Romance books as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself. 

I'm starting out at the 2nd Base Level of 6-10 books and possibly moving up levels depending on how much contemporary romance I read this year.

January's Monthly Topic is the ten contemporary romances we are most anticipating in the first half of 2016. Check out my list down below!









There you have it! What contemporary romances are you looking forward to in the first half of 2016? Do we share any on our lists?



1 comment:

  1. I discovered Laura Kaye this past summer, and I love her! I can't wait for The Raven Riders series to be released, and still need to check out Heart of Darkness. Good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates