Thursday, May 28, 2015

TAG | Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag


I saw the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag over at Bookgatherer, so be sure to check out her post too! For a better understanding of how this tag works, check out the original Tag video!

So this is how it works:

1. Choose five (of your favourite) books
2. Turn to a random pages
3. The first name you see will be on your Zombie Apocalyse survival team
4. Apply the names to the situations
5. Be honest, how likely will you survive this apocalypse?

Here are the books I chose (in tag order):



I chose the order by writing the titles on Post-It Notes and shuffling them.



Now here's my team!

Hard As It Gets

1. THE FIRST PERSON TO DIE: NICK


Nick would have been one of my strongest team members, and he dies first??? NO! Being an ex-Special Forces team leader, he would have been good in combating the zombies.


2. THE PERSON YOU TRIP TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES: BECCA


I love you, Becca, and I'm so sorry I gotta sacrifice you to save myself. The fact that she's a nurse, should make me want to keep her around.


Breaking Dawn

3. THE FIRST PERSON TO TURN INTO A ZOMBIE: ESME
Really?? I think I'd feel kind of bad if I had to kill her. And how in the world would she be turned into a zombie when her skin is like rock??


4. THE PERSON THAT TRIPS YOU TO GET AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES: EDWARD



How could you, Edward?? You're a freaking vampire, you're impervious to zombies!


Stolen

5. THE IDIOT OF THE TEAM: CLAY


We're doomed if Clay is the idiot of the team. He's one of the smartest people on the team!


6. THE “BRAINS” OF THE TEAM: ADAM


I'm glad that someone who's knowledgeable about the supernatural is the brains of the team.


Shadowfever

7. THE TEAM’S MEDIC: DRUSTAN


I can definitely see Drustan as the medic. He's a Druid, so I'm sure he knows some kind of healing spell.


8. THE WEAPONS EXPERT: RYODAN



Ryodan is a scary dude and knows everything going on around him. I have no doubt that he's an expert with weapons. Although Ryodan is a weapon himself.


Winning Glory

9. THE BRAWLER: GLORY


Glory is a genetically enhanced super human who can shoot lightning from her hands. Definitely one of out best fighters.


10. THE TEAM CAPTAIN: ROY


Roy would be a great team captain! He's already the leader of a CIA black-ops team, plus he has augmented abilities that are the same or close to those that his girl Glory has.


Likelihood of Survival?

I'd say pretty good, considering that most of the people on my team are some of the strongest and most capable people in their respective book worlds. As long as everyone keeps their act together, I see no problem surviving the Zombie Apocalypse.


THAT'S IT!

If you'd like to do this TAG, I'd love to see your answers! Please add your link to the list below.



2 comments:

  1. Super fun! I've seen this tag around before and it's always a blast to see who gets picked!
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing this tag, so much fun ;) and I think you and your team would probably survive, not like me and my team. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates