Thursday, November 5, 2015

Graphic Novel Spotlight | My Hero Academia, Vol. 2 by Kohei Horikoshi

MY HERO ACADEMIA, VOL. 2
by Kohei Horikoshi
Published: November 3rd, 2015
Purchase: Paperback | Kindle
What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless?

Getting into U.A. High School was difficult enough, but it was only the beginning of Izuku’s long road toward becoming a superhero. The new students all have some amazing powers, and although Izuku has inherited All Might’s abilities, he can barely control them. Then the first-year students are told they will have to compete just to avoid being expelled!


Kouhei Horikoshi was born in Aichi, Japan, in 1986. He received a Tezuka Award Honorable Mention in 2006, and after publishing several short stories in Akamaru Jump, his first serialized work In Weekly Shonen Jump was Oumagadoki Doubutsuen in 2010. My Hero Academia is his third series in Weekly Shonen Jump.



1 comment:

  1. I love this manga! Deku is <3 I thought this was going to be like Steelheart what with normal people and heroes co-existing together. This is different, but exciting all the same!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates