Monday, March 14, 2016

NEW RELEASE | Wild: The Complete Series by Emma Hart




WILD: THE COMPLETE SERIES
by Emma Hart
Published: March 14th, 2016
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Erotica
Purchase: AmazonB&N | iTunes
He's a sex addict. I'm a love addict.
He craves my body. I crave his heart.
His addiction feeds mine.
My cravings ignite his.
Together, we're dangerous.
Destructive.
Obsessive.
Wild.
This is temptation...

(This is a limited time box set edition of the entire WILD series, which includes WILD ATTRACTION, WILD TEMPTATION, AND WILD ADDICTION.)







Author Links: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | New Release Alert | Newsletter

By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.

Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.

She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates