Friday, June 12, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday | Stepping into the Life of a Character

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly book blogger meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to help bloggers gain new followers on their site.

This week's question is:

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also if you want to be creative what scene?

My answer:

**IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SOUL SCREAMERS SERIES AND PLAN TO, THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW**

I'd really like to step into Kaylee Cavanaugh's life from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. It may seem like a strange choice with all the danger and life-threatening situations she faces every day, and she actually did die and came back, but there's a lot of really cool things about her life. She a bean-sidhe, she has a great group of friends who would do anything for her and vice versa, and she has Tod Hudson as a boyfriend.

The scene is a really hard one to choose. Of course, any scene between Kaylee and Tod would be a must. Once again, this choice may seen strange, because of all the pain Kaylee experiences afterward, but I'd like to visit the scene where she gave herself over to Avari. That was such a selfless and brave scene, even as the lead-up was heartbreaking. It's actually one of my favorite scenes from the series.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates