Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Confessions of a Bookworm | Characters You Wish You Were

Confessions of a Bookworm is hosted by Parajunkee. This is a weekly meme where readers tell their craziest bookish confessions!

This Week's Question:

Which character you wished you were in real life?

The first character that popped to mind is Kaylee Cavanaugh from the Soul Screamers series. For some reason, I feel like this is a weird choice considering all the terrible things that happen to her. But there's also a lot of awesome things about Kaylee - 1.) she's a bean sidhe, 2.) her boyfriend is Tod Hudson, 3.) she has amazing friends and family, 4.) she eventually becomes a soul collector, which is kinda cool combined with her bean sidhe abilities. Take away all the nasty, mean Hellions and all the other things trying to kill her (permanently), and she has a pretty good life.


1 comment:

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates