Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday | Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming book release that I'm looking forward to. This week I'm sharing with you the first book in the Library Jumpers series, Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake. This book is set to be released on January 5th, 2016.


Gia Kearns would rather fight with boys than kiss them. That is, until Arik, a leather clad hottie in the Boston Athenaeum, suddenly disappears. While examining the book of world libraries he abandoned, Gia unwittingly speaks the key that sucks her and her friends into a photograph and transports them into a Paris library, where Arik and his Sentinels—magical knights charged with protecting humans from the creatures traveling across the gateway books—rescue them from a demonic hound.

Jumping into some of the world's most beautiful libraries would be a dream come true for Gia, if she weren’t busy resisting her heart or dodging an exiled wizard seeking revenge on both the Mystik and human worlds. Add a French flirt obsessed with Arik and a fling with a young wizard, and Gia must choose between her heart and her head, between Arik's world and her own, before both are destroyed.

****

Why am I looking forward to Thief of Lies?

1.) It's a book about libraries and books.

2.) The cover looks amazing.

3.) There's wizards and knights and a whole bunch of interesting things that are happening in this book. I want to know more than what the summary tells us.


You can preorder Thief of Lies for $5.99 on Amazon!



13 comments:

  1. I got an eARC of this book on NetGalley. I don't know if it's still on there though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Been seeing this around and the first review I've read now has made me hesitant again! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this on a couple of WoW posts these past few weeks. I love the cover.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this around lately and it is on my TBR! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good. I've seen it around. I hope you enjoy it! Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one as well! It looks perfect for a bookworm like me. Like a lot of us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh magical knights and exoctic libraries! This one looks sooo good! Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a librarian-to-be, I'm totally going to have to put this on my TBR list! Thanks for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been seeing this one around. I love that it surrounds libraries and magic! Not to mention that cover is alluring! Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to read it soon and enjoy it :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, Stina, what an absolutely AWESOME pick!! I can't believe I haven't heard of this book before!! It's got everything I love, too -- books, libraries, wizards, and magical battles!! I'm so happy I found out about this novel, which I am adding to my Goodreads shelves right away!!

    Thanks for featuring this, and for commenting on my own WOW! Happy New Year!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know about this book but it sounds amazing and I am adding it to my TBR for sure. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds really interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Thanks for visiting My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates