Monday, December 21, 2015

Top 10 of 2015 | Best Books I've Read

Top 10 of 2015 is an event where we share our Top 10 books of the year. This event takes place at the end of December and each day has a different topis. Top 10 of 2015 is hosted by Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Rachel @ Fiktshun, and Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader!

TODAY'S TOPIC:

Top 10 Books I've Read in 2015
**This list is in no particular order**





PERFEKT ORDER - The Ære Saga #1 - by S.T. Bende
PINNED - SSU Boys #1 - by Maris Black
A NEARER MOON - by Melanie Crowder


EASY SILENCE - by Beth Rinyu
THE CONSEQUENCE OF LOVING COLTON - Consequence #1 - by Rachel Van Dyken
QUARTER MILE HEARTS - American Muscle #1 - by Jenny Siegel


NOWHERE BUT HERE - Thunder Road #1 - by Katie McGarry
EVERY LAST BREATH - The Dark Elements #3 - by Jennifer L. Armentrout
HARD AS STEEL - Hard Ink/Raven Riders Crossover Novella - by Laura Kaye


LUCKY PENNY - by L.A. Cotton



HONORABLE MENTIONS






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates