Thursday, May 7, 2015

Reader Recommends | Inspired by Mythology or Legend

Reader Recommends is a fun meme hosted by Ramblings on Readings where we recommend 3-5 books (or more!) based on certain given topics. This is a great way to see what other readers are enjoying in your favorite genres, or maybe find a new favorite series!

This Week's Topic: Inspired by Mythology or Legend

Can’t get enough of those offspring devouring Greek gods? Do you go gaga for the likes of Thor and Loki? Now’s your chance to share your favorite books that are based on Mythology or Legends!



The Abandon Trilogy by Meg Cabot
Greek Mythology - Hades & Persephone



 The Elsker Saga by S.T. Bende
Norse Mythology




The Eternal Guardians Series by Elisabeth Naughton
Greek Mythology 

I'm mostly into Greek Mythology, but I really like Norse Mythology too. I'd like to read some books that have Celtic Mythology (maybe I have, I'm not sure). Do you have any great books inspired by myth or legend that you'd recommend to me?



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm glad you posted today! I have been ridiculously busy this week, so I'll probably put mine up later tonight! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates