Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday | Revelry by Carmen Jenner

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming book release that I'm looking forward to. This week I'm sharing with you the first book in the Taint series, Revelry by Carmen Jenner. This book is set to be released on May 25th, 2015. 


Cooper Ryan is living the dream. Between the parties with rock royalty, booze, groupies and performing to crowds of thousands with his band Taint, life seems pretty sweet. There’s just one thing missing: the feisty little red-head that took his baby and ran off with his heart. Throwing himself into music is the only thing keeping him sane.

Until a run-in with a nonplussed, package-wielding PA throws everything off balance.

Ali Jones is having a craptastic life. Her grandmother died, leaving her homeless, penniless, and alone, and her boyfriend left her for a tramp who takes her clothes off for money. That’s why when she lands her dream job at a record company it seems like it’s too good to be true.

Because it is.

Slapped with an ultimatum, Ali must decide if facing the horror of the unemployment line is a fate worse than going on the road with four rowdy rockers hell-bent on making her life misery.

He’s adored by millions.
She’s not even loved by her cat.

Can they ignore their hatred long enough to survive the tour from hell? Or will their chemistry force everything to come crashing down around them?

***

Why am I looking forward to reading Revelry? Am I the only one who thinks that this book could be a funny read? It seems like there will be a lot of banter between the two MCs and the sexual tension building between could be explosive. I also really love the line in the summary that says, "He's adored by millions. She's not even loved by her cat." It makes me laugh and feel bad for Ali.


You can preorder Revelry for 99 CENTS on Amazon!



4 comments:

  1. This does sound fun! It's totally new to me, too. Thanks for sharing it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Totally new to me read here! I love WoW day for this reason!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one before, but it sure sounds GREAT!! I like it for all the very same reasons you listed above. I'm SO sure it will ROCK! (Forgive the pun, lol.)

    Heading over to Goodreads right now to add this book to my TBR! Thanks for featuring it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Just noticed this book is only $.99 on Amazon!! WOW!! Getting it right NOW. Thanks again!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates