Thursday, April 7, 2016

Graphic Novel Spotlight | Twin Star Exorcists, Vol. 4 by Yoshiaki Sukeno

TWIN STAR EXORCISTS, VOL. 4
by Yoshiaki Sukeno
Published: April 5th, 2016
Purchase: Amazon
Rokuro is from a family of exorcists, but he’d rather be a singer, a soccer player or anything but an exorcist! He’s forced to own up to his own incredible potential when new arrival Benio stirs his competitive spirit. But their rivalry gets a twist when they earn the prestigious title of “Twin Star Exorcists”— two supreme fighters fated to marry and birth the ultimate spiritual warrior!

Benio and Rokuro must work together to wield the Resonance Attack against Benio’s own long-lost brother! Then, when Benio is gravely injured, the Basara who killed her parents offers her a terrible option…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates