Friday, March 13, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday | More Visits for Other Features

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly book blogger meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to help bloggers gain new followers on their site.

This week's question is:


Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you’d like people to visit more?

My answer: 

There is my Daily After Show feature where I recap and review TV show episodes that I watched that week, the day after I watched it. I've gotten some views and comments, but I'd like to see more.



4 comments:

  1. I like this!! Which shows are you hooked on? New follower!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once Upon a Time, Secrets and Lies, Gotham, The Originals, The Flash, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, The Odd Couple, Grimm, Hart of Dixie.

      I'll be adding different shows as they come on. The newest one I'll be adding is iZombie which premieres on Tuesday.

      Delete
  2. I don't have any memes. I'll have to check yours out! I'd love to see your opinions on those shows!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about doing this! (I'm an extreme tv watcher lol) I'll have to stop by and check your posts out!!

    New Follower on Blog Lovin! Here's my Feature and Follow

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates