Friday, October 23, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday | Rewriting a Book

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly book blogger meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to help bloggers gain new followers on their site.

This week's question:

If you could re write a book which one would it be and what changes would you make?


My Answer:

I wouldn't rewrite a book. I'm not good a writing or coming up with a story to write. So I'd probably end up butchering it all together. So I'm not even going to entertain the idea.



Also, I have a few review opportunities still open for anyone who is interested!

KAOS Obsidere: The Nightmare Has Begun by D.C. McGannon and C. Michael McGannon - Closes November 3rd.

Charlie Sullivan and the Monster Hunters: The Varcolac's Diary by D.C. McGannon and C. Michael McGannon - Closes November 3rd.

Home to You by Taylor Sullivan - Closes November 17th.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates