Friday, September 25, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday | Dream Job

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly book blogger meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to help bloggers gain new followers on their site.

This week's question:

If you could have any job, what would you do?


My Answer:

It's probably a bit cliche and overused, but I really want to be a book store owner. It doesn't need to be big or anything. And I want to design it myself. Not build it, but design and decorate. It gets me all giddy and happy just thinking of the possibilities.



3 comments:

  1. We book bloggers are always into books so it's not surprising that many of us wanna be a book store owner/librarian. My dream job is to be a coffeeshop owner or a university professor again ;) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. job posting

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates