Friday, September 11, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday | Undiscovered Talent

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly book blogger meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to help bloggers gain new followers on their site.

This week's question:

Undiscovered talent – tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let’s spread the love.


My Answer:

This is a book that I read this year and I only heard of it because the author sent me a review request. I wasn't expecting to fall in love with this book, but I really loved it. Check it out below!


Exposure by Morgan Locklear & Jennifer Locklear

Publicist Shaunna Noble is no stranger to the ego-filled dysfunction of Hollywood's elite, but is she ready for her two biggest clients to turn into her worst nightmare?

Kyle Petersen and Michelle Cooper are Hollywood royalty, everyone's favorite celebrity couple, but while on location filming their new summer blockbuster, Kyle ambushes his wife with divorce papers and orders Shaunna to destroy Michelle in the media. Unwilling to comply, Shaunna spectacularly and publicly quits her job, humiliating Kyle in the process.

David Quinn, a struggling actor cast alongside the A-listers, is caught in the crossfire. When pictures surface of David and Michelle out on the town, media and fans rush to crown them Hollywood's new hot couple. Kyle explodes, tensions boil over, and everyone's lives and careers are thrown into jeopardy.

So what's a publicist to do? Especially when Shaunna finds herself falling in love with the sexy and talented David. Can she put out fires on the set while keeping the flames burning in the bedroom?

Love, lies and passion. What happens when the naked truth is exposed?

And Check Out My


5 comments:

  1. Oh nice! That's a new to me one but the authors sound vaguely familiar...

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, only the synopsis and so much happening!
    New GFC follower
    My FF


    -Nicolette @ A Read-aholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I haven't heard of it before, but it definitely sounds like something I would love!

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun book. I am a new follower via GFC. Please visit my blog at http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book sounds intriguing.

    I'm a new GFC, twitter, G+ and bloglovin follower. Please follow me back via zirev.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates