Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday | Redemption Road by Katie Ashley + The Amazing Book is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming book release that I'm looking forward to. This week I'm sharing with you the second book in the Vicious Cycle series, Redemption Road by Katie Ashley. This book is set to be released on October 6th, 2015.


Looking for a walk on the wild side, Annabel Percy, the daughter of a powerful politician, gives in to an attraction to a sexy biker she meets one night. But she finds herself living a nightmare when she’s kidnapped and transported into a hell on earth she never could have imagined.

Born and bred into the Hells Raiders MC, Nathaniel “Reverend” Malloy lives and dies for his brothers. But when he becomes the unexpected savior of a rival club’s captive, Rev makes it his personal mission to nurse Annabel back to health—and to shelter her from the nightmares that torment her.

Once Annabel heals, she’s stunned to realize she is falling for the seductive man who saved her. Faced with their impossible attraction, can she accept the life he leads, or will Rev walk away from the only life he’s ever known for the woman he was never supposed to love?

****

Why am I looking forward to Redemption Road?

1.) Redemption Road is an MC Romance. I love those!

2.) The situation Annabel and Rev find themselves in is interesting. Will she ultimately accept his way of life or will he give it all up for her? I can't wait to see!


You can preorder Redemption Road for $5.99 on Amazon!


I'm also sharing with you The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester. This book is set to be released on October 13th, 2015.


Hello reader,

In this book is a world. A world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the internet!

We are Dan and Phil and we invite you on a journey inside our minds! From the stories of our actual births, to exploring Phil's teenage diary and all the reasons why Dan's a fail.

Learn how to draw the perfect cat whiskers, get advice on what to do in an awkward situation and discover which of our dining chairs represents you emotionally. With everything from what we text each other, to the time we met One Direction and what really happened in Vegas...

****

Why am I looking forward to The Amazing Book is Not on Fire?

1.) Dan and Phil are among my favorite YouTubers.

2.) If this book is anything like their videos, it's sure to be funny.


You can preorder The Amazing Book is Not on Fire for $10.99 on Amazon!


BONUS BOOK!

CONTRACTED LOVE (Love Contract #1)
by Jessica Wood
Released on October 6th, 2015


2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks! Saw the first one WoW'd about 2 blogs back!! The rest are new to me but hope you enjoy all of them once you read them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALL new to me! The Amazing Book is Not on Fire sounds VERY interesting! Great picks!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates