Thursday, September 17, 2015

Graphic Novel Spotlight | Naruto, Vol. 72 by Masashi Kishimoto **FINAL VOLUME**

NARUTO (VOL. 72) (FINAL VOLUME)
by Masashi Kishimoto
Expected Publication: October 6th, 2015 (Viz Media)
Purchase: Paperback
Naruto is a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja!

The peace following Kaguya's defeat is short-lived as Sasuke tries to take total control. Can Naruto change his old friend's mind and bring true peace to the ninja world in the final volume of Naruto?


Masashi Kishimoto made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 with Naruto, which became a big hit with both boys and girls. Kishimoto added a modern flavour to the ancient world of Japanese ninja to make Naruto one of the most popular series in Japan.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates