Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday | Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming book release that I'm looking forward to. This week I'm sharing with you Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre. This book was released on Monday, September 7th, 2015 (but I just had to share this one, so here we are).


Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Watch out Los Angeles, there's a new bad boy in town.

Summer Jenkins. That’s me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year.

We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn’t have collided. But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him.

From the start, I knew he was trouble. For our town. And for me.

Sometimes, opposites just aren’t meant to attract.

****

Why am I looking forward to Hollywood Dirt?

1.) I learned about this book from Sanne from Scandalous Book Blog and I was immediately intrigued, just from the title of the book.

2.) I love stories like this one where you have two people from completely different worlds collide. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens between them.

3.) I honestly have no idea what to expect from this book, and I can usually get an idea from reading the summary, but not with this one.


You can purchase Hollywood Dirt for $3.99 on Amazon!


1 comment:

  1. Nice! That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from my visitors - your thoughts on the post, questions you have for me, or just to say hi - all I ask is that you are respectful to me and anyone else who comments on the posts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll consider sharing this post on your various social sites.

ATTENTION: Any award nominations and TAGS need to be posted to the comments of my About page from now on!

Copyright © 2015 Once Untold
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates